We hope you are as in love with your items as we are, but if you’re not fully happy, you need to let us know and return your items within 14 days of receiving the items beginning on the day your order is received.
You can return items to us for a full refund, exchange or credit within 14 days of receipt, providing the goods are returned unworn and in their original packaging.
To request your return please start the process here -
- For UK ONLY we offer FREE returns on all full priced items.
- For all orders outside of the UK and ALL OUTLET SALE ITEMS the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
IMPORTANT - All customer returns will undergo a thorough inspection, if an item(s) is returned in a none saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange request and ship any none saleable item(s) back to the customer. Please take extra care when trying on your new purchases.
Our returns policy
- All items must be returned, unused, unworn and in their original, undamaged packaging with tags attached.
- When trying on clothing please check that you’re not wearing any deodorant, makeup, tan or perfume that may leave a mark or scent.
- Don’t forget that bodysuits should be tried on over underwear.
- Any items that are received back which are not in a resalable condition will be returned to you.
- Refunds are processed within 10 business days of receipt and you will receive confirmation of your refund via email.
- Please note that refunds can only be issued back to your original payment method or issued as a credit to spend on pleat-boutique.com
This policy does not affect the customer statutory rights relating to cancelling an order or returning faulty or unwanted item(s) under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations and further details on customer statutory rights can be found at the local trading standard department or citizens advice bureau.
If you have any queries regarding delivery and returns, please contact our customer service team email@example.com.